GF Brownies with Choco and PB
Happy Sunday everyone!
Last night, I tried a gluten free brownies recipe and it worked! I was really pleased with the taste especially after few failed attempts before this one. This one turned out moist, light and sweet. More like a soft cake than a chewy browny, but still yummy!
- 1 cup gluten free plain flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbs baking powder
- 2 tbs rose water (this is just an extra thing, but not essential)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 150 gm unsweetened chocolate milk chocolate ( I wanted to go for dark chocolate but these were the ones I found)
- 3 eggs (this is what made it more of a cake, you could add less like one egg to make the texture chewier)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips ( you can substitute these for walnuts, cherries or chocolate chips, I just wanted the taste of PB *nomnom*)
- Pre heat oven on 150 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients. Then add the eggs, whisk all together and put aside.
- On low heat, warm up the olive oil slightly and melt the unsweetened chocolate with it.
- Mix 1 & 2 really well. After they blend add the rose water and the PB chips.
- Oil up a baking pan and pour the mix.
- Leave in oven for 25-35 mins.
Hope they turn out yummy for you!
Feel free to share your experience in the comments below :)