Review of the visuals from a previous design project
These were different pages in my portfolio that I did in my first year of interior design
and the following points are how I reflected on it:
There’s no focal point in most of the pages
- Organized like a scrapbook
- Some pictures needed cropping
- Some pictures are the same size even the ones with different weights
- The layout doesn’t show the inspiration
- The background is too plain
Now I am going to do some research with
classifying desirable changes as HOT and undesirables as NOT.
After that step is completed, a new visuals will be made.